See the great achievements and development of our startups during the last year in our program at starport 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭.
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 - 𝗣𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 - 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
10am - 12am: Presentations & Pitches
12am - 6 pm: Matchmaking
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻:
👉 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆
- 𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘋𝘢𝘸𝘢 transforms air quality data into actionable insights for resilient urban environments, setting a new standard in air quality management.
- 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴 creates a more livable environment by contributing to air quality improvement through advanced sensor technology.
- 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯's platform solution makes analysis, control and planning of traffic data and planning more efficient.
- 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘱𝘴 provides accurate, passive, privacy-compliant, and cost-effective plug-n-play technology for locating and tracking people indoors.
👉 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲
- 𝘋𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 turns neighbors into paid parcel stores - via smartphone app!
- 𝘋𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 is the automated vehicle technology platform for the urban last mile of the future.
- 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘳ü𝘯 offers sustainable same-day or premium next-day deliveries in a time window.
- 𝘉𝘶𝘺𝘊𝘰 is a collaborative SaaS platform that enables shippers to simplify, optimize, automate and better control the planning, execution and tracking of their maritime container shipments.
- 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘭-𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘸 provides a digital ecosystem for rail freight, connecting all stakeholders and strengthening collaboration in rail freight.
- 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 3𝘋 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴 is commercializing 3D printing technology that provides durable, robust, resilient plastics and more affordable access to this innovative technology.
- 𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘴 is building innovative automated guided vehicles to revolutionize the intralogistical material flow.
- 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 offers a new standard battery and thus makes it possible to switch from
combustion engines to electromobility in logistics.
- 𝘜𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘉𝘰𝘢𝘵𝘴 develops electric, autonomous driving boats with fuel cells and green hydrogen, completely emission-free.
👉 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻
- 𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘰 is a payment platform and digital wallet that drives E-commerce and makes transactions in B2B logistics frictionless, fast and easy.
- 𝘋𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵 is dedicated to the development of a virtual customs robot + the automation and digitization of customs processing from the perspective of a freight forwarder.
- 𝘌𝘷𝘺 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 automatically fills your system with information from transport orders, purchase orders, delivery bills, etc. using its own AI.
- 𝘖𝘗𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘐𝘡 provides a digital platform to automate cargo inspections and claims for cargo owners, cargo insurers and carriers.
- 𝘖𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘤𝘢 uses leading geospatial intelligence methods for the analysis and visualization of supply chain information.
- 𝘗𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵 combines peer-to-peer with IoT technologies and enables direct and autonomous data exchange between devices.
- 𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 provides an innovative AI-powered solution that enables accurate, automated, and rapid sales and demand forecasting to provide the optimal quantitative basis for decision-making along the value chain.
- 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 Machine Learning Technologies is a Computer Vision Deep Tech Startup developing a cutting-edge Character Recognition Technology, based on a Deep Learning neural network model.
- 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘓𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘓𝘢𝘣 offers a solution, with which documentation can be managed for troubleshooting and as a precaution.
- 𝘦𝘠𝘈𝘙𝘋 is a cloud-based software that uses AI to help container terminal operators make accurate predictions about container dwell times to optimize container positioning.
- 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘮 offers an all-in-one solution for transportation and logistics companies to manage all processes and documents digitally in one system.
👉 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
- 𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘉𝘺𝘵𝘦 solves optimization challenges in fleet and workforce planning, with unique algorithms and artificial intelligence.
- 𝘖𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘭 addresses the optimisation of logistics with its route optimization software, which reduces fuel and fleet costs while improving punctuality.
👉 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
- 𝘍𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘊 identifies incorrect and correct repairs to containers, improves operational control processes with this transparency, and thus ensures lower costs while reducing the workload.
- With 𝘐𝘯𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘴, customers can localize the position of their valuable goods: The French startup can draw on a broad portfolio of localization solutions such as GPS, RFID and barcode tracking and offers the matching software.