How to Avoid the Legal Mistakes That Could Kill Your Startup
Veteran Silicon Valley attorney Roger Royse will discuss, compare and contrast the various options available to entrepreneurs when it comes to funding their startup.
The speaker will address some common questions when it comes to funding for startups, including:
1) What are the best funding options for entrepreneurs to scale their business?
2) When should entrepreneurs pursue external funding?
3) How do entrepreneurs choose the right investor?
4) What alternative sources of funding are available?
5) How and why should a founder stage their funding rounds?
6) When should a founder think about exiting?
7) How can advisers help with the funding process?
Please come with your questions and scenarios.